Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Route 66 Shooters Trained On Nintendo


Toledo, OH:

Thanks to the video taken inside the Route 66 Bar & Grill splashed all over local and national media along with over 100,000 hits on Youtube the perpetrators of the shooting have been caught. James “lil dog” Johnson, Michael “Cherrio” Washington, Randal “Ray Ray” Dawson and Orlando “weezy” Tompkins were all apprehended. Police say they found the suspects in a house on Ontario St on Toledo’s North End.

Sgt. Michael Hutchinson said:
“After our tip line was flooded with the street names of the suspects we talked to some of our informants on the streets and all tips led us to this house. Upon entering the house we found the suspects playing the popular video game Duck Hunt on the original Nintendo gaming system. We came in with weapons drawn but the suspects did not put up a fight. Suspects Johnson, Washington and Dawson immediately put down their 40 oz bottles of King Cobra and laid on their stomachs with their arms outstretched. Suspect Tompkins exclaimed


“Hold on brotha I’m in clay pigeon mode” before our officers wrestled him to the ground”.

According to police reports all suspects claimed to have taken all of their firearm training from the popular video game which most likely was the reason they did not even come close to striking their targets in the Route 66 shootout.

“Man I didn’t even know it was dat hard to shoot a real gun, they are really heavy compared to my NES Zapper, I was surprised. During the whole thing all I could picture was that little dog that pops up and laughs at me when I miss the ducks. To be honest man I didn’t even know why I was shootin or who I was shootin I was just picturing dat damn dog”, said Washington.

Police are still looking for one more suspect that was located inside Route 66, tips say 23 year old Nathaniel “Bang Bang Miss” Grobson is a big fan of Buck Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment