Friday, May 29, 2009

BCSN Wins Bid To Cover Cornhole Game at Mikes House.


Toledo, OH-

BCSN the leader and only local sports station in the greater Toledo area has won the exclusive rights to cover and broadcast the corn hole game at Mikes annual “Hamburgers, Chips, BYOB, Hot Dogs, BBQ, Solo Cups, Potatoe Salad and Bikini’s Backyard Extravaganza 2009”.

Mike Bettman a life long Toledoan and backyard party host extraordinaire received a letter back in December of 2008 from Block Communications asking for serious consideration in being the exclusive carrier for the upcoming 2009 blowout.

“When I got the letter I wasn’t surprised, my parties are legendary from the 1300-1900 block of Pinnacle St. Everyone knows that every year on the 3rd weekend in June this is the place to be”

BCSN a major supporter of High School athletics has decided to broaden their coverage of local events in the past year

“After High School football and basketball seasons are over it’s really hard to fill all of our time slots. We try to sprinkle in the occasional re-runs of curling and broomball games but only the real barn burners, and once we fill those slots we can only show so much of the amazing talent that is The Coach Tom Cole”, a BCSN spokesperson said

It is no secret around Toledo that the number one rated time slot for BCSN is between the hours of 2am and 5am when girl’s high school beach volleyball is broadcast. BCSN claims 77% of the market share in the “Dirty Old Man” demographic, trailed only by FOX Sports Net re run’s of the Hooters International Bikini Contest.

According to Mr. Bettman the bidding process was much tougher than he expected, with 4 bids to decide between the decision was not easy.

“Between BCSN, my neighbors Iphone, Jerry from down the street and Don one of my buddies from bowling it was a tough call. I eventually decided on BCSN under the condition that Tom Cole was not allowed anywhere near my house for commentating” Said Mr. Bettman

“This year is huge for my party, I have been rocking out since 1986 and they just keep getting better and better and I don’t know how much higher I can go. I have invited some of the neighborhood high schoolers this year because someone needs to teach these kids the art that is the backyard party.

No comments:

Post a Comment