Thursday, May 28, 2009

Scout Nervous About Upcoming Summer Months



Toledo, OH- Toledo Mayor Carty Finkbeiners’ beloved dog scout is terrified of the upcoming summer months and the very real possibility of the Mayor leaving him in the car with the windows rolled up. In a number of well publicized incidents over the last few years Mayor Carty Finkbeiner has left his loyal canine in the car with the windows up for hours on end.

Scout who is usually seen being walked around downtown Toledo by paid city workers said

“I know he has said he won’t do it again but every time we get in the car I wonder if this will be my last car ride, you just never know with this guy”

“I hear about all the dog fighting rings around Toledo and sometimes I’d rather be in a pit in a basement fighting for my life rather than just running down to the corner store with Carty”

Mayor Finkbeiner who participated in a Toledo Humane Society PSA after his last incident has sworn to be more attentive when riding with Scout. In a much publicized event last August Mayor Finkbeiner left Scout in the car while running with the air on, illegally parked outside a “Green” event.

“Even with the air running it still gets hot, the man is just evil. He once told me “it’s a good thing you’re fixed because if you had puppies I’d kick every one of them”. Thank god there are no baby seals in the Maumee, I have no doubt he would be out their clubbing them on a daily basis “, said Scout

No comments:

Post a Comment