Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Toledo Mayor To Meet Mikey By The Flag Pole at 3:00 PM


Toledo, OH- Due to the recent release of a Youtube video in which Toledo Mayor Carty Finkbeiner is seeing calling a young man “Fatso” and “Fat Ass” a challenge was thrown down today by 15 year old Mikey Cochran after 3rd period English.

“At first I was going to let it slide but since Dante put the video online and the whole city has seen I have to keep my rep, so I passed a note to Becky Michaels, she passed it to Jessica DeSilivio, she dropped it in John Cooper’s locker and now it’s on”

Reports indicate the note challenged Mayor Finkbeiner to a fight by the flag pole of Libbey High School on Friday at 3:00pm.

“I have no worries about this young man, I mean I already stopped him from getting his fat ass beat once, I think I can take him, after all I am the Mayor. I have faced Marines, I called Mike Bell King Kong, I can take one overweight high school kid”

Reports inside One Government Center indicate Mayor Finkbeiner has issued an executive order for all employees to leave their coffee mugs on the 22nd floor by end of business today. Mayor Finkbeiner has a long history of using coffee mugs as weapons during verbal and physical altercations, as evident years ago during a disagreement with Erie Street Market vendor.

According to Toledo Public Schools Superintendent John Farley, Mayor Finkbeiner has tried to push the closing of Libbey High School up to noon this Friday in order to avoid the challenge of Mr. Cochran

No comments:

Post a Comment