Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Leprechaun's Union May Threaten Good Times at The Blarney



Downtown Toledo, OH- News today came from the Leprechauns Union that en passé has been reached between The Blarney (a popular downtown night spot) management and the 4 Clovers chapter of the Leprechauns Union. Billy O’ Malley has stated that they may have to walk out on owner Eddie Bazinski.
“I know that he followed the rainbow and found me pot o’ gold but what we are going through here is a living hell. He made everybody work St. Patrick’s Day. I mean if its one day I want off, its gonna be that day”.

The Leprechauns unionized in late 2007 and the good times have rolled on since but this week things took a turn for the worse when Patches O’ Sullivan got into a verbal altercation with the owner.
“Patches was upset because we have hired some new staff here and he felt they were not “Irish” enough. I merely recommended he let it go”
Owner Eddie Bazinski said. Patches couldn’t though.
“For God’s sake the new guy told me to have a” G’Day mate”, I mean come on, we got Crocodile fucking Dundee working in here now, next we’ll be serving bloomin’ onions”.
Further talks are set for next week in the mean time it will be business as usual for Eddie B.
“We should be able to work this out and if not I’ll save a lot of money on my Lucky Charms bill.”
-Reg Hanson

Stay tuned to the Toledo Onion for all the details

1 comment:

  1. You have most of it right except spelling of my name, its Ed Beczynski and those Leprechauns made so much money that they had to get extra pots for there gold!! I tried to bring in hard working Polish workers but they did not want off. For the Crocodile Dundee Mate, as he says "No Worries!!"

    ReplyDelete